September 21, 2013

Laughter is the best medicine...

I have had the crappiest day! I swear NOTHING has gone right today! My truck broke down, I had to cancel the photo shoots for today and tomorrow, and I missed dinner due to a communication error. As I sit on my couch eating a big bag of potato chips, just mad at the world, I realized that I have to get out of this stank mood. I can't stay like this. So, I search the internet for some vids that will make me laugh and get me out of this mood and this is what I found...

This video is one of my go to vids when I'm in a bad mood and ALWAYS makes me laugh. This dude is freakin hilarious!! Check it out...




And this one is a classic. I mean, who doesn't like babies laughing?



Laughing can change my mood in a split second! They say that laughter is the best medicine and I definitely agree! So go ahead, have a good laugh and be happy :)



Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest

3 comments:

  1. Thank you Ang!!!
    Priceless, he makes me wanna find a rainbow. Right. Now!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very helpful suggestions that help in the optimizing website. thank for sharing the link.
    หนังไทยตลก

    ReplyDelete