April 25, 2015

Morrocco Method Henna for Hair Review


Morrocco Method Henna for Hair Review


For the last seven years I've been dying my hair black but decided that it was time for a change. After looking into different colors and options, I decided to go with henna. Henna is a natural way to color your hair. Many places sell different colors of henna hair dye but natural henna only comes in red. The other colors are mixed with indigo or either chemicals. Natural henna is just that...all natural. It uses no chemicals and is plant based.  It won't damage your hair in any way. After looking at all the different brands, I decided to go with Morrocco Method. The Morrocco Method henna takes longer to process than some of the other brands but it guarantees to be all natural.

The henna came in a nice foil package and the instructions were sent via pdf.





Natural henna will be green in color before it's mixed. To mix the henna, I added 3 table spoons of all natural apple cider vinegar and black tea. Make sure the tea is brewed strong. This is what it looks like right after it's mixed...


After mixing, the bowl was covered and let to sit for 12 hours. The henna has to sit so that the dyes in it release. After 12 hours, it has a brownish look. (Kind of reminded me of baby poop lol)


Now comes the fun part...applying it. I put on some gloves and dug right in. I found the best way to get it all over the hair was to do little sections and squeeze it into my hair. Because it has the consistency of mud, you really have to work it into the hair to get it all covered. This is what it looked like on my hair...


Make sure that you clean up around your hair line or it will stain. I then put on a shower cap and let it sit on my hair for four hours....yes that's right....four hours!


After four hours, I got in the shower (with gloves on) and rinsed it out. I did use conditioner, not shampoo, after rinsing just to make sure it was all out. After drying my hair this is what it looked like... 


Henna works with your natural color. It will not color like chemical color. The lighter your hair the brighter it is. The color was on the orange side right after it was done but got darker over the next couple of days. Henna will get darker as it oxidizes. 

Over all, I like the henna hair color and will use it again. It left my hair very soft and didn't leave that "after coloring" smell. 


Here is a like to the henna that I used: Morrocco Method Red Henna





Click HERE to check out my Amazon Store!







5 comments:

  1. In terms of recognition, Rolex is rolex replica the most well-known brand is sparing no effort to promote its oyster case, which is the Rolex brand waterproof performance in the watch an important symbol. Oyster case in the replica watches history of contemporary watchmaking record important replica watches uk milestone. The device was invented by Rolex in 1926, the assembly of the patented outer ring rotating system, bottom cover and middle case crown, is the swiss replica watches world's first waterproof watch for the watch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice post really ! I apperciate your blog Thanks for sharing,keep sharing more blogs.

    หนังออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is exactly what I was looking for. Thanks for sharing this great blog
    ufabet

    ReplyDelete