October 21, 2013

Best Horror Movie Monsters...



Below you will find few of the best and scariest (in my opinion) horror movie monsters...



Pinhead

Movie: Hellraiser




Freddy Krueger

Movie: Nightmare on Elm Street




Worms

Movie: Deep Rising




The Crawlers

Movie: The Descent




Fly

Movie: The Fly




The Pale Man

Movie: Pan's Labyrinth



The Thing

Movie: John Carpenter's The Thing



The Xenomorph

Movie: Alien





I'm sure there are plenty more that could be added to the list but I have thoroughly creeped myself out with these and need to go watch Family Guy lol


Click HERE to check out my Amazon Store!







2 comments:

  1. Wow!! You picked some good ones! I think each and every one of them creeped me out in some way at least twice!!

    Cher @ Designs by Studio C

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete