October 30, 2013

Why I Love Being Single...


1. I can do what I want, when I want without having to justify or explain anything












2. I can focus on my goals and dreams without any distractions


















3. There is no one in my personal space



















4. I don't have to shave



















5. No commitments to anyone















6. I can party it up with my girls whenever I want to...werk, werk, werk, werk :)
















7. I get the WHOLE bed to myself















8. Things are less complicated when you are single

















9. I can do things that are socially unacceptable and there is no one there to judge


















10. I don't have to worry about texts like these...

























11. I don't have to listen to anyone's bulls**t















When people ask if I get lonely this is how I respond....













And here's my advice to the newly single....














Click HERE to check out my Amazon Store




4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. that is great. we all should live by those simple rules.

      Delete
  2. I'am glad to read the whole content of this blog and am very excited,Thank you for sharing good topic.

    หนังออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete
  3. pg slot ฝาก 9 รับ 100 เกมบนโทรศัพท์มือถือ ดาวน์โหลด เป็นค่ายเกมสำหรับการเล่นสล็อตออนไลน์ ที่มาแรงแบบหยุดไม่อยู่กันอย่างยิ่งจริงๆ สล็อต ในขณะนี้จำต้องบอกเลยว่าไม่มีอะไรมาหยุดค่ายเกมนี้ได้เลย

    ReplyDelete