October 9, 2013

My Top 10 Scariest Movies....





Anyone that knows me knows that I'm a big chickens**t. I really don't do scary movies AT ALL. But out of all the ones that I have seen, here are my top 10 scariest ones.

10. Fire in the Sky

There's something about alien abduction movies that really creeps me out. 



9. Blair Witch Project

Am I the only one that thought this was real when it came out?



8. It

If you aren't creeped out by clowns, you should be.



7. The Shining

This is a classic. 



6. The Mothman Prophecies

Seeing a strange creature with red eyes then something bad happens...yeah that's not scary at all. And not to mention that people actually see this thing in real life. 



5. The Exorcist

This movie oozes creepiness. I mean her head spins all the way around and stuff.



4. Halloween

You can't have a scary movie list without the classic Halloween movie. 



3. Saw

I have only seen the first Saw movie. I refuse to watch the others.



2. Nightmare on Elm Street

If you read the post "Random Facts About Me" then you already know that I just can't handle Freddy. I think it's the whole killing people in their dreams thing that really gets me. If I watch this, I won't sleep for a week lol.



1. Paranormal Activity

This by far is the scariest movie for me. I watched it during the day and still jumped out of my skin! The way it's taped made it even worse. It's like we are really watching this happen to these people. I just can't handle the demonic hauntings. 






Click HERE to check out my Amazon Store!







No comments:

Post a Comment